Get In Touch
JNR Fire Protection Specialists Ltd
3 Oswin Rd
Phone: +44 (0)116 201 9881
Fire Protection Services in Leicester
As one of the largest independent fire protection companies in the UK we offer our services in Leicester and boast a large client base in the West Midlands.
We are supplier of choice for many leading companies throughout Leicester and UK. We have an exemplary past record and a wealth of experience offering our clients both trust and peace of mind.
As a Constructionline & Firas Accredited, Chas Accredited, Builders Profile certified company, we assure you of high quality products and services that meet all required standards. One area we have excelled in is Fire Doors in Leicester in addition to our other Fire Protection services.
We look at all aspects projects whatever the scope and scale, regardless if the project is based in Leicester or located elsewhere nationally.
We take your fire protection requirements seriously and at JNR we are dedicated to providing an approach that’s both fit for purpose and cost-effective to meet your requirements and delivered with first class customer service.
Location: 164 Tudor Road, Leicester, LE3 5HU
JNR were tasked with completing penetration sealing works at the Tudor Studios student accommodation in Leicester for Alpha Student Management Ltd.
A risk assessment and method statement was put into place before any work was carried out; a SSSTS supervisor was stationed on site in order to oversee operatives. A fire protection system was planned and put into place with the main client (Alpha Student Management Ltd). A system was also put into place to ensure all materials were stored correctly and any waste or unwanted materials were correctly disposed of. All working operatives were DBS checked before any work was carried out as well as all operatives having a CSCS card and being FIRAS trained.
- Discussion and effective communication with Client to Assess and plan implementation of materials and other required work.
- Preparation of site and distribution of materials across the site.
- Implementation of work.
- On going communication with work force and client to ensure all parties are aware of proceedings throughout the period of work.
- Closing down discussion with Client once work is completed.
- Identify key areas of work and client requirements.
- Establish required number of workforce and quantity of materials.
- Ensure all work is carried out according to regulation guidelines and company policies.
- Overcome and rectify any potential barriers or problematic issues.
- All completed works stickered, signed and documented.
- Advise client once work is completed, convey any problems that may have arisen and discuss payment protocols.
- Completed and integrated fire protection system to meet FIRAS accreditation requirements.
- FIRAS Certification and Fire Stopping documentation provided to client.
- Satisfied client.