Get In Touch
JNR Fire Protection Specialists Ltd
Bridgeford Business Centre
29 Bridgford Rd
Phone: +44 (0)115 858 1127
Fire Protection Services in Nottingham
JNR Ltd is a family owned and run business, which is one of the largest independent fire protection companies in the UK. Covering Nottingham, Midlands and nationally across mainland UK.
Due to our exemplary record, JNR Ltd is the fire protection supplier of choice for many leading companies throughout Nottingham and UK. As a Firas Accredited, Chas Accredited, Constructionline & Builders Profile certified company, we assure you of high quality products and services that meet all required standards including fire doors and blankets.
Whatever the scope and scale of your requirements, we look at all aspects projects throughout Nottingham and the U.K
At JNR Ltd, we take your fire protection requirements seriously and are dedicated to providing an intelligent approach to delivering cost-effective solutions with first class customer service. We are proud to say we are one of the leading providers of Fire Doors in Nottingham.
Location: 14-22 Castle Gate, Nottingham, NG1 7AW
JNR was tasked with completing fire stopping penetration sealing works at Archer House in Nottingham.
A risk assessment and method statement was put into place before any work was carried out; a SSSTS supervisor was stationed on site in order to oversee operatives. A fire protection system was planned and put into place with the main client (Alpha Student Management Ltd). A system was also put into place to ensure all materials were stored correctly and any waste or unwanted materials were correctly disposed of. All working operatives were DBS checked before any work was carried out as well as all operatives having a CSCS card and being FIRAS trained.
- Discussion and effective communication with Client to Assess and plan implementation of materials and other required work.
- Preparation of site and distribution of materials across the site.
- Implementation of work.
- On going communication with work force and client to ensure all parties are aware of proceedings throughout the period of work.
- Closing down discussion with Client once work is completed.
- Identify key areas of work and client requirements.
- Establish required number of workforce and quantity of materials.
- Ensure all work is carried out according to regulation guidelines and company policies.
- Overcome and rectify any potential barriers or problematic issues.
- All completed works stickered, signed and documented.
- Advise client once work is completed, convey any problems that may have arisen and discuss payment protocols.
- Completed and integrated fire protection system to meet FIRAS accreditation requirements.
- FIRAS Certification and Fire Stopping documentation provided to client.
- Satisfied client.