Get In Touch
JNR Fire Protection Specialists Ltd
Silver Steam House
45 Fitzroy Street
Phone: +44 (0) 203 150 2664
Fire Protection Services in London
We are one of the largest independent family run fire protection companies in the UK. We offer our services to a large client base both in London and across the country.
We supply our services to many leading companies throughout London and UK. We have an exemplary past record and are grateful for the support of past client for their referrals for other opportunities and introductions. We have a wealth of knowledge and experience offering our clients both trust and peace of mind.
As a Constructionline & Firas Accredited, Chas Accredited, Builders Profile certified company, we assure you of high quality products and services that meet all required standards including fire doors.
We look at all aspects projects whatever the scope and scale, regardless if the project is based in London or located elsewhere nationally.
We take your fire protection requirements seriously and at JNR we are dedicated to providing an approach that’s both fit for purpose and cost-effective to meet your requirements and delivered with first class customer service. Our services include Fire Doors in London and all other Fire Protection aspects.
Royal Albert Docks
JNR were tasked with completing penetration sealing works to all lift shafts at The Royal Albert Docks, London for Schindler Group.
A risk assessment and method statement was put into place before any work was carried out; a SSSTS supervisor was stationed on site in order to oversee operatives. A fire protection system was planned and put into place with the main client (Schindler Group). A system was also put into place to ensure all materials were stored correctly and any waste or unwanted materials were correctly disposed of. All working operatives were DBS checked before any work was carried out as well as all operatives having a CSCS card and being FIRAS trained.
Discussion and effective communication with Client to Assess and plan implementation of materials and other required work.
Preparation of site and distribution of materials across the site.
Implementation of work.
On going communication with work force and client to ensure all parties are aware of proceedings throughout the period of work.
Closing down discussion with Client once work is completed.
- Identify key areas of work and client requirements.
- Establish required number of workforce and quantity of materials.
- Ensure all work is carried out according to regulation guidelines and company policies.
- Overcome and rectify any potential barriers or problematic issues.
- All completed works stickered, signed and documented.
- Advise client once work is completed, convey any problems that may have arisen and discuss payment protocols.
- Completed and integrated fire protection system to meet FIRAS accreditation requirements.
- FIRAS Certification and Fire Stopping documentation provided to client.
- Satisfied client.